Once part of the extensive Nailsea Glass Factory (the Manager’s House!), the building is steeped in local history. Originally procured by the newly formed Tyntesfield Lodge in 1922, the Brethren purchased the building in order that they may have a dedicated building of their own in which to meet.
The building was extended in 1935 before being requisitioned by the War Office in 1940.
Following the War, membership continued to grow and Tyntesfield transferred ownership of the Hall to the Nailsea Masonic Hall Company in 1963 who have carried out extensive refurbishment, extension, and renovation over recent years.